About
About me
Hi! My name is Gabrielle and I have been studying Pre-Hospital Emergency Care for four semesters in College Ahuntsic. The technique obviously prepare us to be a paramedic, but after I could also go to the university and then be able to give advanced care. For the moment, this path doesn’t appeal me, so I will only do the technique. Lastly, my favourite part in the program is the internship. In the last semester I will pass all weeks long with two paramedic and work with them.
About this blog
This blog will mainly be about my studies and what I am learning in the technique. If your interest is the biology and health this blog is for you! My blog will be in the form of a glossary, I will present new words or information and explain it. I will ensure to check the quality of my writing and use the Virtual Writing Tutor right before publishing, but if there’s any mistake just comment on the post.
Nice! Very interesting.
ReplyDelete